Monday, June 14, 2004

The Motor city

Welcome to The Motor City! I don't know how this all works yet, so bear with me a little while. I want to learn how to add links for news etc... I have been reading b-logs for quite awhile and will add my favorites when I learn how.

Of course living in The Motor City, you can guess what industry I work for... I hopefully will be able to give a little insight as to what is happening. Right now it is a little slow, compared to record builds of the late '90's.

I love living in Michigan, just not Detroit. I especially love going "Up North". If you don't know what this means, call your friend in Michigan. Four wheelers in the summer and snowmobiles in the winter!!!!! Boating is fun too, but I'll leave that to my cousin. What else?

I don't know, I'll write somemore later. Drop me a line if you have any questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home