Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Job Perks

One of the cool things about my job is that I get to see and drive stuff long before the public. ie...A couple of months ago I drove the 2005 Corvette. It was your basic plain jane model. Six speed stick, no glass roof, but it did have the heads up display. I put her to the test and she did not disappoint me, not at all. 400 ponies and six forward gears! Really, you only need the first three, unless you have a death wish. I turned the traction control off and yes, it will throw smoke for as long as your heart desires... I am humbled by GM's engineering. To take so much power and make a sports car that almost rides like Cadillac. Looking over the hood and seeing the two front fenders jetting up into the air was great. To think that you can keep up or even spank some of the big dollar imports for 40K really makes this what America is all about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home