Monday, November 29, 2004

Back to Reality

Well, the vacation is over... I am trying to dig out of e-mail jail. I even spent a few hours last night on the couch trying to make today less painful and it didn't work.

Deer Camp was great. Tons of food, laughter, companionship, adult beverages and hunting. No one got a deer! That's not to say we couldn't have shot many. We are all getting better a letting the spikes and fours go because you have to have six points or better to win the pot. In other words, all the money. Yep, we all throw $20 in the pot and whoever get the first deer gets half and the largest deer the other half. It rolled over this year. Highlight of the trip: I actually didn't get scalped!

I saw today that Toyota has shut their plants down in Japan for a shortage of steel. I wonder if that is really why. The big three have been chartering their steel. MMMM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home