Saturday, March 12, 2005

Diabetes

I guess it's hard to write about the automotive industry everyday. I will have to just start writing about what I think every other day. I don't think I have ever mentioned that I am diabetic. Yep, 4 shots a day. (not the kind I like either) Pricking the shit out of fingers and testing my blood. I found out about a year and a half ago. I am not over weight by any means, I could actually stand to gain about ten pounds. My mom was adopted (so I don't know about that side) and my great-great grandfather on my dad's side had it, but other than that, no one else in my family has it... Since begining the shost, I feel a lot better. Getting used to the diet and stuff really hasn't been that hard. I used to eat a shit load of candy and giving that up has been rough. Anyone else that can give me some advise, I would love to hear from you. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home