Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Snow

It has been quite the winter here in The Motor City. We got another 6" of snow yesterday, ontop of the 8" we got last week. I am so glad I bit the bullet and got the monster six horse snowblower. The baby will throw snow from one side of my driveway all the other and then some. I think Detroits annual average snow fall is somewhere in the 40" range. The radio said we are up to 50 something for the year. March can go both ways and snow in April is rare but possible. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

It is starting to happen!! GM announced this week that they are lowering the sticker prices on some of its mid-sized SUV's. Ford and GM have cut production for a second time this year. I am not getting a warm fuzzy about how the rest of the year will follow...

As I have said before, I am try to post more often. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home