Monday, April 18, 2005

Golf

I hit the little white ball for the first time yesterday. I normally hit a few buckets of balls in February or March, but not this year. I went up to the first tee cold turkey. Now, for someone that began golfing at 8 years old, I am a hacker. Well, maybe not a hacker, but 95-100 would be my average score. I haven't shot 89 since I was 17. I started out the first hole straight down the middle of the fairway. Hit my second shot right to the middle of the green, with a nice putt for birdie. 4 putted for a double bogey. I wound up shooting 90!!! I think I also three putted about 5 times. Really was the round of the past decade. Man am I excited for golf this year. I hope I can keep it going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home