Monday, April 11, 2005

Hydrogen Fuel Trucks

What a nice weekend, 65 and sunny both days. I got the garage cleaned out and the car waxed. Then raked the back yard and filled two of the big recycle bags. All the neighbors were outside working on their lawns too. I feel like I ran a marathon. The Masters was one hell of a finish. I can't believe Tiger choked and let it go to a playoff. He is so lucky.

I see the government took delivery of a new GM Truck that runs on hydrogen. They say it is super quiet and puts out a very low heat signature. The only by product it produces is water. They are saying it can be used in combat and provide drinking water. GM says they will have a hydrogen powered available to the public by 2010. I think the big three should get these to the market as soon as possible and the government should help with the research. If we could reduce the demand for oil, the price would come down. I think sometime in my life time, the gasoline engine will be a thing of the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home