Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Changing Desk Locations

How long have you been with your company? 5 years
In the past year, how many times has you desk location changed, yet still at the same building? 3
I the past five years how many times has you office buildings location changed (if you were still with the same company? 3
In the past five years, how many different desks have you had? guessing 18!

I don't understand why, but change is good. I have been at the same building for a year now. My current desk only a month or so... I thought I had seen cube land before, but this building takes the cake. Over one million square feet of cubes. If you walk the main aisle, the building is half a mile long. Cubes for as far as you can see. Even the Directors and shooters sit in cube land. No offices with doors. Believe it! It is an old assembly plant made into an office building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home